Below is a list of precautions we are taking to ensure the safest race day possible:
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the start/finisher area.
- We ask that you wear a mask while waiting for the race to start and maintain social distancing.
- To ensure each wave will run smoothly, please arrive on time and be at the starting line at your assigned race time.
- To avoid large gatherings, we will start each wave of runners every 30 seconds.
- To avoid contact, water bottles will be available at the water stops.
Once you finish your race, please clear the area after you pick up your finisher’s bag which will include your medal.
In the midst of recent events, we want to bring back our live races in the safest way possible. With this being said, the Tiblow Trot will be ran in waves to keep contact to a minimum. During registration, there will be an option to choose the time that is right for you. If you have already registered, we will be in contact with you to assign you a time.
Below is a list of precautions we are taking to ensure the safest live race possible:
- Drive-up packet pick-up for bibs and race swag.
- Please arrive on time and be at the starting line at your assigned race time to ensure each wave will run smoothly.
- To avoid contact, water will not be handed out by volunteers but water will be provided during the race.
- To avoid large gatherings, we will start each wave of runners every 30 seconds
- Once you finish your race, please clear the area after you pick up your finisher’s bag which will include your medal.
Thank you for your consideration during this time, we plan to provide a safe and fun atmosphere.
Looking for a little motivation to keep you running a bit more than a 5K? Sign up for the 41-year-old Tiblow Trot 5-mile race in Bonner Springs! If you are already at a good fitness level and running regularly, try one of Hal Higdon’s 8K training plans for the next four weeks. The 8K is just a tad less (4.97) than 5 miles and will have you ready to cross that Tiblow Trot finish line on Oak Street!