Thank you for participating in the 44th Annual Tiblow Trot. Race results are listed here.
Check out all of the photos from the race on our Facebook page. Three albums to view here.
Again, special thanks to our 2022 sponsors!
Looking forward to seeing you next year for our special 45th race! Stay tuned for more details. Thanks!
We need your help to make the Bonner Springs Rotary Tiblow Trot 2k Fun Walk, 5k and 5 Mile Run the best yet! All funds raised go toward Bonner Springs High School scholarships and the Rotary’s Polio Plus Program to end Polio worldwide. The race is on August 28. However, we need some help before the event too. Check out the volunteer roles we have and also spread the word that we need all the help we can get. The volunteer training meeting for day of support is August 26th at 6:30 p.m. at Ten & Two Coffee Bar (611 W 2nd St, Bonner Springs, KS 66012).
Please sign up here. Thank you. We appreciate your support.
Below is a list of precautions we are taking to ensure the safest race day possible:
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the start/finisher area.
- We ask that you wear a mask while waiting for the race to start and maintain social distancing.
- To ensure each wave will run smoothly, please arrive on time and be at the starting line at your assigned race time.
- To avoid large gatherings, we will start each wave of runners every 30 seconds.
- To avoid contact, water bottles will be available at the water stops.
Once you finish your race, please clear the area after you pick up your finisher’s bag which will include your medal.
In the midst of recent events, we want to bring back our live races in the safest way possible. With this being said, the Tiblow Trot will be ran in waves to keep contact to a minimum. During registration, there will be an option to choose the time that is right for you. If you have already registered, we will be in contact with you to assign you a time.
Below is a list of precautions we are taking to ensure the safest live race possible:
- Drive-up packet pick-up for bibs and race swag.
- Please arrive on time and be at the starting line at your assigned race time to ensure each wave will run smoothly.
- To avoid contact, water will not be handed out by volunteers but water will be provided during the race.
- To avoid large gatherings, we will start each wave of runners every 30 seconds
- Once you finish your race, please clear the area after you pick up your finisher’s bag which will include your medal.
Thank you for your consideration during this time, we plan to provide a safe and fun atmosphere.